Frank McClung Advisory (part of Drawing on the Promises LLC) offers access to this site free of charge to provide information about Frank McClung Advisory, my capabilities, and the work I have done for my clients over the years. I welcome visitors to the site, but also want to make it clear what rules apply to your use of my site:
1. The sole authorized use of this site is to obtain information about Frank McClung Advisory, no other use is permitted.
2. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Frank McClung Advisory or my clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Frank McClung Advisory. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without my prior written permission.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Frank McClung Advisory or my clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission. The following marks are owned by Frank McClung Advisory: Frank McClung Advisory, and the Frank McClung Advisory logo.
4. Frank McClung Advisory may collect and store personally identifiable information about users who visit this site and voluntarily submit information in contacting Frank McClung Advisory. Frank McClung Advisory can also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the site. Frank McClung Advisory may use this information to contact you about my products and services or those of my clients from time to time. You may ask me to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending me a request marked “Privacy-Urgent”, address as follows: email@example.com.
5. Frank McClung Advisory’s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this, I reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be my property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and I will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
6. Frank McClung Advisory assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It’s strictly prohibited to link any other sites with this site without my prior written permission. I may permit some links for convenience, but Frank McClung Advisory has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Frank McClung Advisory.
7. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Frank McClung Advisory or my clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
8. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by me or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact me with complete details at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that I can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
9. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Frank McClung Advisory disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. I am not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Frank McClung Advisory be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Frank McClung Advisory has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
10. Frank McClung Advisory headquarters is in Crossville, Tennessee. This site as well as these rules are subject to the laws of Tennessee and the USA, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the City and State of Tennessee.
11. Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
12. Frank McClung Advisory reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.
13. Frank McClung Advisory collection of subscriber email addresses for those for the Contrails newsletter will be shared with any third parties except for the software service that sends out the newsletter. They do not share or use your email address.